A Monitored Baton Rouge Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that can cause costly water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
But, when you install a Baton Rouge monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector alerts you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Baton Rouge?
You never expect to go down the steps to see that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Baton Rouge flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system detects dripping or standing water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Water problems like burst pipes have a habit of happening when you're not at home. In the event your Baton Rouge flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Baton Rouge Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when maintenance reaches your property. Using these systems is important when you’re home, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Baton Rouge flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when unwanted water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from security cameras to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to fit your needs. Just call (225) 230-5215 today or submit the form on this page to request your no-obligation free estimate.