A Monitored Baton Rouge Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that can cause significant water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
But, when you incorporate a Baton Rouge monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a notification to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Baton Rouge?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to discover that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Baton Rouge flood detector will recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The advanced-tech system discerns dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. When your Baton Rouge flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Baton Rouge Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Baton Rouge flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when flowing water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to combat freezing pipes.
- Review video footage from security cameras to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to fit your needs. Make the call to (225) 230-5215 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.