Since each and every house is unique, why purchase a security system that’s a cookie-cutter solution? You might need a basic alarm system that features windows, doors, and motion sensors for your primary rooms. Perhaps you need a more comprehensive security option that bundles indoor/outdoor surveillance cameras, flood and fire detection, and smart home capabilities. Whichever the case might be, your Addis home security system ought to include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Best Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security package, you can invest in:
- Door and window sensors on all exterior windows and doors
- Motion detectors for high priority rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted touchpad with a high decibel alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Addis Security Cameras Let You View Your Home When You Are Not Home
To see who is coming to your door or what caused that strange noise outside, you’re going to want a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front steps and a feed on any visitors or packages before you get the door. Exterior cameras are activated by motion, and feature waterproof and low-light designs that deliver video with HD quality. Or check up on the kids and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
Watch current video and get alerts from all your Addis surveillance cameras from your ADT Control mobile app. Watch your property 24/7 to make sure nothing is out of place - or get 30-sec video clip notifications if the camera senses strange motion.